Early puppy training is essential if you want a well-behaved, friendly adult dog. Come to Kinderpuppy for the A to Z on house-training, to teach your puppy good manners and habits from the start, and to prevent your puppy from developing behavior problems like fear and aggression.
- Puppies 8–22 weeks of age
- 6 weeks
- Wednesday’s 6-7 PM
- Your Dog’s Place, Honesdale, PA, (click for map)
- Anytime! This class is open enrollment.
- First set of puppy vaccinations (please bring proof) and attendence at puppy orientation session.
Orientations will be held on the following dates:
Tuesday 5/7 at 6 PM
- The class covers:
- Puppy parenting 101, including house-training, socialization, chew training, teaching your puppy to enjoy being handled, teaching your puppy to be gentle with her teeth, and preventing problem behaviors. Puppy manners, including sit, stay, and coming when called.
To sign up for a class or get help with your dog’s manners, call 570.729.8977 or email us at email@example.com today.