According to the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) 1-out-of-4 more pets would survive, if just one pet first aid technique was applied prior to getting emergency veterinary care.
The Pet Tech PetSaver Program is an eight hour course that will teach you the basics of pet first aid. Additionally, the class includes the PetSaver™ handbook, and upon successful completion each participant will receive a certificate. Certified PetTech instructor Pauline Imbro-Allen will be teaching the course which will be offered several times throughout the year.
This workshop includes light refreshments. Space is limited to 12 participants.
- Anyone interested in learning about Pet First Aid
- 8 Hours
- 9AM – 5PM
- Your Dog’s Place, Honesdale, PA, (click for map)
- Sunday July 8, 2012
- $125 (50% non-refundable deposit required)
- Pre-Registration is required
- The class covers:
- Assessing the Pet’s Vitals, Restraing & Muzzling, Rescue Breathing, Canine & Feline CPR, Bleeding protocols, Shock, Poisoning.
To sign up for this workshop call 570.729.8977 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.